Summit 62 lb. Clear Outdoor Icemaker - BIM68OSGDRIF
Summit's commercially listed BIM68OS series icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any indoor or outdoor location.
Sized at 15" wide, the BIM68OSGDRIF features a complete 304 grade stainless steel exterior specially built to hold up to the elements. The door is designed with a powerful magnetic gasket to ensure proper insulation. An integrated stainless steel door frame is designed to accept overlay panels, allowing you to create a custom look that blends into your cabinetry décor (panel size: 29 9/16" H x 14 7/8" W at 3/4" thick).
The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for added outdoor protection and easier cleanup. This model utilizes a gravity drain system.
The BIM68OSGDRIF produces clear gourmet dice-style ice cubes, perfect for keeping any beverage cold without diluting the flavor. Under standard operating conditions, this unit can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, while the storage bin can hold up to 26 lbs at a time. We include an ice scoop that can be hung inside for easy use. Frost-free operation eliminates the need to defrost the interior.
Designed and manufactured for us in South Korea, the BIM68OSGDRIF is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings. The weatherproof constructed allows outdoor use, but this model can also be installed indoors in any kitchen or wet bar. For this unit with an internal pump, see the BIM68OSPUMPIF.
NOTE: This unit requires professional installation. Drain hose and other connection equipment is not included.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings
- Weatherproof design: Durable construction for safe installation in outdoor kitchens
- 62 lb. production capacity: Can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, producing 24 cubes in a 30 minute span
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Panel-ready door: Integrated door frame accepts overlay panels for a customized look (panel size: 29 9/16" H x 14 7/8" W at 3/4" thick)
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Door and cabinet are fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for lasting elegance
- Clear ice cube production: Gourmet style rounded dice-style ice cubes
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Gravity drain setup: Requires connection to gravity drain
- Factory-reversible door: Unit ships RHD but can be ordered with a left hand door swing (option LHD); not field-reversible
- Standard water hookup: Operates with a standard 1/4” OD water supply line
- Sealed back: Space-saving design with easier cleanability
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet: 33.5" (85 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap: 33.63" (85 cm)
- Width: 14.88" (38 cm)
- Depth: 22.63" (57 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 37.25" (95 cm)
- Capacity: 0.98 cu.ft. (28 L)
- Defrost Type: Frost-Free
- Door: Panel-Ready
- Cabinet: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety: ETL-C
- Sanitation: ETL-S
- Amps: 4.0
- Voltage/Frequency: 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight: 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 761101061801
- Door Swing: RHD
- Reversible: Factory Reversible
- Daily Ice Production: 62.0 lbs. (28 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity: 26.0 lbs. (12 kg)
- Size of Cube: 1 1/4" H x 1 1/8" W x 1 1/8" D
- Number of Ice Cube Sizes: 1
- Fan Type: Exterior
- Refrigerant Type: R134a
- Refrigerant Amount: 7.4 oz.
- High Side PSI: 210.0
- Low Side PSI: 102.0
- Interior Height: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Interior Width: 12.75" (32 cm)
- Interior Depth: 9.25" (23 cm)
- Level Legs: 4
- LHD: Left hand door swing
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.