Get Your Toes Back To Their Healthy Position!
Do you hate your bunions but want to avoid an expensive surgery? If your bunions aren’t treated correctly, they can lead to further health issues. Some common health issues that result from untreated bunions are arthritis, bursitis, hammertoe, and metatarsalgia.
Don’t accept the low quality of life with severe bunion pain. There is finally a natural and painless solution in sight. Our toe corrector sleeves are specifically designed by professionals to reduce bunion pain and get you back on your feet.
“I purchased the bunion corrector for my mum. She said: This has been your best act since you've graduated. By the way, I'm 34 years old." - Victoria
Why do bunions need attention?
You aren't alone in this!
1 in 3 women suffers from a hallux valgus (bunion) symptom.
Bunions are an unsightly, painful thing you want to get rid of. You dread having to climb those long sets of stairs, with every step sending you a shock of pain from your feet through your whole body. They can be a crippling thing that you wish would just disappear.
Does the orthopedic toe bunion really work?
It can solve your foot problems in the most cost-efficient and easiest way possible without undergoing surgery. By wearing the corrector sleeve, it will gently realign toes to their natural position.
It can be worn as an insert in any shoe easily and comfortably.
Natural vs Surgery
- You will not have to stay off your foot for many weeks.
- No More Pain
- Extended wear brace can be worn with socks and many shoe styles
- You'll have to stay off your foot for many weeks.
- Complete recovery can take a year or more, depending on the procedure.
- The more severe the bunion, the more complicated and risky the surgery.
COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE
Wear it under your shoes just like socks! Put the sleeve on your foot as shown in the photo to prevent rubbing and protect from soreness. Wear during both day and night time to hold your toes straight and alleviate discomfort.
Soft, odorless, high-quality materials provide comfortable wear. The textile shells provide the correct and reliable location of gel pads on the pain. Fit most foot sizes. Suitable for women and men.
It includes gel cushion inserts (also known as orthotic bunion pads) which protect the big toe and pinky joints from friction, irritation, and inflammation.
Successfully helped 90% of the bunion sufferers. In case the bump is already formed, these sleeves allow to ease soreness from rubbing and prevent calluses, blisters, and corns.
If You Don't Act Today, These Issues May Get Worse!
- Can you see a bunion or a hammertoe developing on your foot? If you let it grow without reacting you will feel more and more pain and it can cause severe health issues in the whole lower body.
- You can't wear the shoes you want because of your feet' conditions? We all love to wear our favorite shoes, but sometimes the pain is just not bearable.
- Are your toes getting more and more misaligned? Toes misalignment can lead to severe feet issues as this can even affect the whole lower body and generate knees, hips, or even back pains!
- Did you try several solutions without any result? Not all solutions are efficient like shots, different gadgets, shoes, or even steroids! It often treats the symptoms but not the root cause, and the results are not visible.
It's time to act ...
When beginning, wear them daily for 20 minutes and slowly increase daily 5 minutes until you get used to it the pressure.
Once you adapt to the pressure and feel comfortable with them, you can wear them the whole day until bunions are corrected. Be gentle and take it slowly with your toes.
|100% Hygienic and Hypoallergenic.|
|1 x Bunion Corrector (1pair)|
Question: How long should I wear this?
Answer: We recommend starting the treatment by wearing it for 5-15 minutes in the beginning and increasing it by 5 minutes per session until you can comfortably wear it for 30 minutes or more. It is important that you allow your foot muscles enough time to adapt and recover as you stretch them.
Question: What size should I choose?
Answer: Bunion Orthopedic Corrector Sleeve is made of high-quality elastic and breathable fabric which makes them fit most adult feet. It gathers the forefoot and has good elasticity to prevent it from falling off.
Question: Can I wash the Bunion Orthopedic Corrector Sleeve?
Answer: Yes absolutely! To maintain the quality and effect we recommend hand washing them with soap in cold water and then air-drying them.
Question: Does the gel separator hurt the toes when worn?
Answer: No don't worry our gel separator is made from high-quality soft gel which makes it very comfortable to wear and will provide the perfect amount of support for the toe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.