Professional ODB2 Car Diagnostic Scanner Engine Fault Code Reader
The best obd2 scanner in Uk not only figures out exactly what the issue with your car is, but it also attempts to fix the issue, saving you tons of money and time. In addition, Our Universal Smart ODB2 ™ obd2 scanner & car code reader relays the codes on the screen and automatically notifies you if the issues are a cause of concern.
Small, Smart, Universal and professional. Smart ODB2 ™ scanner Supports Multi-language, Full OBDII Functions Free, Update software Lifetime, Full 10 models of OBDII Protocols, For ALL 12V 16pin OBD2 Car.
Our Smart ODB2™ car diagnostic tool is extremely easy to use as well, simply plug the obd2 scan tool into the car's OBDII port, select the main menu followed by on-board monitoring, and enter the vehicle information. Once done, you can simply store the car code scan tool in your pocket or in any other small storage compartment.
Smart ODB22 ™ CR3001 Powerful Full OBD2 Functions List:
- Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
- Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
How to Use:
Support OBD2 protocols car:
- SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- Smart ODB2™ Universal Obd 2 scanner
- USB cable
- 1 X User Maunal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.