A telescope that can provide the needs of beginners and professionals in Astronomy.
Telescope meets all the needs of beginners, and a kid's educational journey begins from here! Even if you are just a beginner, amateur, or professional, our Telescope With Stand is easy to use and can be mastered within a day.
Best Telescope For Beginners
- Top Telescope for Beginners & Kids - Equipped with two eyepieces & 3X Barlow lens, get magnification from 15X to 150X.
- Best Compact Telescope - It is a compact and universal telescope with great image quality and high magnification power.
- Focal Length & Large Aperture - 360mm focal length, Hybrid Diagonal 90° and 70mm aperture provides more lights and clearer images, even beginners can get clear images.
- Easy to carry & Store: Suitable for astronomical beginners and entry-level amateur children.
- Effortless Take High-Quality Images - Package contains a smartphone universal adapter to take high-quality astrophotos & this Telescope is best for astrophotography!
- Don't worry about installation - It's very easy to assemble & dismount. Even beginners and kids can install it easily.
- Project Type: Desktop Astronomical Telescope
- Eyepieces: H20 mm (15 times) and H6 mm (50 times) eyepieces
- Extender: 1.5 times and 3 times
- Total magnification: 15X-150X
- Objective lens diameter: 70mm
- Focusing device: focal length 300mm
- With lens cap and eyepiece cap
- Tripod height: 390mm
- Product weight: 3.5 pounds
How to assemble the telescope
- Extend the aluminum tripod feet to the maximum, until the center tube bracket is placed horizontally.
- There is a mounting bayonet at the bottom of the telescopic lens barrel. Insert this bayonet into the slot on the top of the tripod.
- Turn the knurled knob on the tripod head to tighten the tube around the tripod.
- Screw the timing control arm into the threaded hole on the back of the base
- Place the diagonal mirror on the end of the telescope tube
- Place the 20mm eyepiece (20mm marked on the eyepiece) in the diagonal lens
- Remove the cover from the big head of the telescope
- F30070M can now be used.
- 1x telescope tube
- 1 1.5x upright eyepiece
- 1 3X extender
- 1x viewfinder range
- 1 tripod (15 inches high)
- 1 H20mm eyepiece
- 1x H6mm eyepiece
- 1x diagonal lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.