Handheld Sewing Machine - Mini Sewing Machine
Our Handheld Sewing Machine is a small, handy, lightweight, easy to carry around piece. It is funny to make your own handkerchief, apron, gloves, cloth with this practical machine. Perfect for craftspeople or DIY enthusiasts to use at home.
Repair drapes without taking them down; repair clothing without taking it off; repair bedding without stripping the bed and so much more.
This handheld sewing machine is the future for all those fast sewing on our clothes. No more having to throw away our favorite jeans or jacket because the sews got loose. Now you can prepare anything with this amazing, comfortable, easy to use, and lightweight sewing machine!
Perfect for carrying it in your travel bag. One never knows when is going to need fast sewing. But thanks to the portability of this product, you will always be ready for any situation!
Truly portable handheld sewing machine
With this handheld sewing machine, you will have all the power of a classical table sewing machine in a portable and easy to carry cordless product! Imagine that! You just need 4 AA Batteries and you will be ready to go! If you don't want to use batteries and rather have a conventional wired product. You can always attach a DC 6V power adapter (Not included)
Perfect for professionals and amateurs
No matter if sewing is your profession or if you don't have any real sewing skills. Using this sewing machine is really easy, anyone could use it!
How to Use
- Install 4 AA batteries or use an adaptor(Can't mix the battery with a different brand or mix the old battery with new battery)
- Installation line, place the cloth
- Hold the fabric with the left hand, gently press the right thumb gently, the machine will automatically send the object to the left. The right-hand does not move, let the machine feed itself, and the left-hand controls the direction of the cloth. Stitch the line until the end of sewing, it can automatically feed and adjust the tightness between the stitches.
- Knot: The Single Stitch, so you have to Tie A Knot by yourself.
- Change the line group: Pull out directly, be careful not to drop the spring. For example, if you change the large line group, you can connect the spare extension rod to the spool shaft and insert the large thread group. Then re-thread the thread and adjust the tension of the thread. Sewing.
- Change the needle: Loosen the fixing screw, install a new needle.