Unbreakable 3.5CH RC Helicopter Mini RC Helicopter with Gyro Crimson
This mini rc helicopter is the world's most durable and stable helicopter. The item comes with the latest gyro system for precision control. The metal frame has proven to withstand dozens of crashes. The mini helicopter charges directly from the controller which uses "AA" batteries and has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight. Get one today before they all fly away!
Amazing Electric Powered Decor Super Strong RC helicopter.
Great futures, with builtin gyroscope, super strong and almost unbreakable.
It's a great gift for any RC, Helicopter or military Enthusiast!
- 2 Selectable Frequencies, Let's You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At the same time
- Upgraded metal frame for durability
- Upgrade gyro system for precise control
- 3-channel, Remote Control (Allows for Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements)
- Auto Stable & Precision Speed
- Miniature Size & Light Weight
- Small Size Provides Agility and Speed
- Made of a Unique Material to Withstand Crashes
- Easy to fly
- Channel Radio Transmitter
- Spare Blades
- Rechargeable Battery
- Wall Charger
Dimensions and Specs:
- 16.8 x 2.6 x 6.1 inches; 12.32 Ounces
- Main Rotor Diameter (Lower): 190mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 30mm
- Fuselage Length: 220mm
- Fuselage Height: 98mm
- Fuselage Width: 38mm
- Power System: 180 motor*2
- Helicopter Battery: 3.7V 150mah Li-Poly Battery
- Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5v AA Batteries (not included)
- Charge time: 50-60 minutes for full charge
- Flight Time: about 5-6 Minutes
- Please use original cable we offer
FAQ & Troubleshooting
1.Doesn't take off
Please fully charge the battery before flight.
2.The top rotor refuses to spin/helicopter would not lift off
The screws that hold the blade holder and the outer hollow shaft are loose. Make sure the screws that hold the blade holder and the outer hollow shaft are aligned and tight with the inner shaft.
3.The controls do not work right.
(1) Please change new batteries and set the band selector on the remote and the helicopter to the same frequency；
(2) There is the same remote frequency interference nearby. Place your RC helicopter in a fairly open area.
4.The on/off switch on the helicopter broke off when turning it back off after using it the very first time.
On/off switch is fragile, push too hard when turning it back off
5.Battery would not hold a charge even when it was charged for over an hour longer than necessary.
Charging port/charging cable/battery is defective. We offer replacement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.