The torch lighter adopted a heat resistance ceramic nozzle to ensure long-lasting use and resist deformation, In order to make the nozzle cool faster, we increased the design of the cooling hole. The 6-inch long body is comfortable to hold and it can meet various needs(candle, camping, cooking...), in addition, the ignition switch is 2in away from the flame port to protect your fingers from being burned.
Windproof with Adjustable Flames
The torch jet flame is concentrated in the steady ceramic nozzle, Maximum temperature of up to 2800°F You can adjust the flame valve at the bottom to adjust the flame level without any tools, from a small flame to a strong flame, Very convenient.
- Attention: This flame lighter contains no butane due to DOT and USPS Safety Regulations.
Fuel Visible Window
Don’t worry about when to refuel gas to the lighter, Our cool lighter has a fuel visible window, slowly shake the lighter horizontally to observe the amount in the butane fuel tank through the visible window, you can check and fill it at any time.
- Attention: It only takes 4s to fill the lighter's fuel tank by butane fuel, overfilling will cause butane leakage, Please pay attention to the butane level by fuel visible window when filling.
This lightweight butane lighter is easy to carry, it can easily fit in your pocket. It can be used for the grill, candle, BBQ, camping, fireplace, stove, etc. The lighter is stored in a beautiful gift box, a great gifts idea for Friends, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. In order to keep a strong flame and prevent clogging of port, please use high-quality butane for filling.
- Due to air mail regulation, all lighters come without butane gas, so please fill fuel before use.
- The torch lighter has super strong flame, so it's prohibited to face the body or any inflammable things
- Always keep lighters away from children.
- Recommended Burning time: No more than 1 minute.
How to refill your lighter:
- 1. Before refilling a lighter, please drain any remaining fuel from the lighter. Using the small screwdriver press the fuel-refilling nozzle to remove the leftover fuel.
- 2. Turn the flame regulator until it stops to turn off the fuel flow before refueling.
- 3. Point the fuel nozzle up and push the container of fuel into the lighter. Turn the fuel nozzle down and wait while the lighter refills. It is important not to pump the fuel can into the lighter while refueling because this may cause the fuel tank to burst.
- 4. Once the lighter is refilled, allow it to rest until the fuel becomes room temperature. Butane fuel is cold while refilling. It will expand as it gets to room temperature.
- 5. Turn the flame size regulator back 1/2 turn counterclockwise. Attempt to light the lighter. If the lighter won't light, turn the regulator another 1/4 turn and try again. Keep adjusting the regulator in 1/4 turns until the lighter lights
|Size:||0.7in x 6.0in|
|Material Type:||Aluminum & ABS|
|Product Dimensions:||6.0 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Item Weight:||2.24 ounces|
- 1 x Butane Jet Flame Lighter
- 1 x Gift Box Package
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.